Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
Nano Composit Sealant
• #CUPÌDO is a unique nano-composite sealant. Its formula is the bridge between a nano-ceramic product and a traditional sealant.
• The polymeric matrix generated by #CUPÌDO has a structure comparable to a flexible elastomer that can anchor and adhere to the surface protecting it against abrasions caused by mechanical actions (washing glove) and both acid and alkaline chemical aggression.
• #CUPÌDO generates a physical and chemical barrier. That is why it offers greater protection against limestone and atmospheric agents than other sealants on the market.
•#CUPÌDO can be applied on top of other sealant or nano waxes to maintain them. It is also recommended on super hydrophobic nano fluoropolymer protections which are usually subject to the water spot phenomenon. #CUPÌDO creates deep gloss and provides an excellent antistatic, self-cleaning ability.
• The duration of #CUPÌDO can be extended from 5 (if applied on its own) to 9 months, depending on the different combinations the detailer wishes to implement. It is indispensable for classic cars where ceramic protections cannot be used. #CUPÌDO is the result of the research and development of Mafra laboratories and has been thoroughly tested with the world’s most prestigious sports car manufacturers.
Instructions For Use:
Spray #CUPÌDO on the cold bodywork and spread it uniformly on the surface using a short-haired, micro-fibre “POLISH CLOTH”. Remove excess product with our medium/long-haired “DOUBLE FACE” micro-fibre cloth. Lastly, eliminate any residue with the “TOP BUFFING” cloth . #CUPÌDO reaches its maximum effectiveness, protection and gloss level at least 8 hours after application. The product can be stratified after an hour. Warning: being a nano-technological product, it only adheres to the surface perfectly if it has already been decontaminated and cleaned well.
#CUPÌDO + #PERFÈCTA. Spray #PERFÈCTA on a microfiber pad and dispense #CUPÌDO evenly on the surface to be treated, 40x40 cm at a time. Apply the product with the pad dampened with #PERFÈCTA in a “Criss-Cross” method. Remove with a short-nap cloth and eliminate any residue with a “DOUBLE FACE” cloth.
#VÉNERE + #CUPÌDO. #CUPÌDO can be applied together with the #VÉNERE primer booster glaze and removed together, in one step, for greater colour and gloss depth and duration.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.