We are sure you have heard of the big name of Teflon coated non-stick frying pan, Teflon coated jackets or hand gloves to repel water, or perhaps Teflon paint to withstand oil and dirt.
The best known brand name of PTFE-based formulas is Teflon. PTFE is used as a non-stick coating for pans and other cookware. It is non-reactive, partly because of the strength of carbon–fluorine bonds, and so it is often used in containers and pipework for reactive and corrosive chemicals.
We introduce to you Teflon Coated Technologies Flex Aerodynamic Wiper Blade by the Japan Automotive Giant, Autobacs Seven Japan.
Autobacs Seven Teflon Coated Wiper Blade is an all weather wiper blade, giving drivers high clarity while driving under rainy days, silently, from the result of Teflon Coated superior co-efficiency of abrasion to withhold the squeaking.
This durable Autobacs Seven wiper has gone through five critical test and proven outperformed many common brands graphite wiper in:
- Durability Test (10,000, 50,000 and 100,000 cycles)
- Noise Level Test
- Wiping Cycle Test on Water Repellent
- Cold Temperature, High Temperature and Corrosion Resistance Test
- Ozone Resistance Test (Rubber Cracking Test)
Best of all, this high quality wiper blade comes with ten (10) adaptors, which fits almost every car in the market!
- High quality water repelling wiping effect
- Quiet and smooth
- Aerodynamic design to reduce drag and wind noise
- Flexible arm, so it contours closer to your car windscreen (Cleaner!)
- 10 adaptors for almost every car in the market!