Highly effective abrasive polish for high processing speeds, contains high purity, extremely hard aluminium oxide.
- Cut 6+, removes sanding marks up to P1000 even faster
- Gloss 3
- wide processing window, stays open longer
- Easily wiped away
- Clean and economical thanks to Low Dust Technology
- Multi languages label
1) If necessary, first sand the paintwork with abrasive paper in the grain size P1000 (or finer).
2) Use either a rotational polishing machine with the LambwoolPad 133 (04931410) or an orbital polishing machine with the HybridWoolPad 143DA (04938000). The machines can be tilted slightly at the outset. Afterwards apply the pad level and, particularly on fresh paintwork, carry out the polishing in several short passes.
3) Wipe off polish residues with a MicrofibreCloth ultra fine (04507000). Polish afterwards to a high gloss with Perfect Finish (02243000).
PLEASE NOTE: Do not overheat the polishing spots. Clean the polishing pads regularly and never use different polishes on one pad. Protect against extreme cold. Keep out of the hands of children. Safety data sheets available on request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.