Upon placing order for the Car Grooming Service Package with us, you agree to the below agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made between Mafra Grooming Mobile Division (“Service Provider”) and Customer (“Customer”), for the intention as stated below:
- For the purpose of engaging with Service Provider, Customer wishes to engage with the Service Provider, to provide the car grooming service package (“Service Package”) purchased through Service Provider’s official online website portal, and render the car grooming service (“Service”) to Customer’s car.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the above recitals, the covenants hereinafter contained, and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged), the undersigned hereby agree to as follows:
1. Upon Order Confirmation Of Service Package.
1.1. Customer has fully understood that Service Provider:
- DO NOT provide cleaning service to Cabriolet and/or Convertible vehicle type soft top.
2. Upon Order Confirmation Of Service Package.
2.1. Customer has fully understood that Cancellation of Service Package Refund Policy as followed:
No Refund or Change of Date and Time:
50% refund of total Service Package fee paid:
- 24 hours before the Service date.
2.2. Customer are not allowed to change the Service Date upon order confirmation and/or during the Service rendering.
3. Prior to Service Provider Providing the Service.
3.1. Customer is to park the car under permissible and sheltered area for Service Provider to render the Service.
3.2. Customer is to park the car in proper manner for Service Provider to render the Service.
3.3. Customer is to ensure the Service environment has sufficient space (All angles of Service car must have a minimum 1 meter clearance from another object), to facilitate Service Provider to render the Service properly.
3.4. Customer is to ensure Service environment has a height clearance of minimum of at least 1.9 meter for Service Provider to enter the premises to render the Service.
3.5. Customer is to ensure the Service environment is fully equipped with proper infrastructure such as water point/ washing bay, electrical point, etc. for Service Provider to render the Service Package.
3.6. Customer is to ensure the Service location has obtained the necessary official approval from the Service location management or authority. (eg, For Condominium, approval from Condominium Management)
3.7. Customer are encouraged to check the Customer’s car condition together with the Service provider prior to the Service rendering.
4. Customer’s Car Management and Personal Belongings.
4.1. If Customer requires Service Provider to drive the car to the designated Service location, Customer understood that it is Customer’s full responsibility, Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any loss caused or damage to the Service car.
4.2. Customer is to ensure there is no valuable belonging in the car, Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any loss caused or damage to Customer’s Personal Belongings.
5. During the course of Service Rendering.
5.1. Customer is encouraged to see through the Service process.
5.2. Customer is not allowed to drive the car out of the Service location during the course of Service rendering.
6. After Service Completion.
6.1. Only the rightful Customer is allowed to collect the Serviced car.
6.2. Customer is encouraged to check the Serviced car immediately upon Service completion, any rectification point will need to flag out immediately upon Service completion. Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any rectification to the Serviced car after Service Provider hand back the Serviced car to the Customer.
7. All Rights Reserved.
7.1. Service Provider reserves all rights to add, amend and/or remove any of the clause written in the Agreement and any other agreement written on this website.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore without regard to the conflict of law provisions of such state.