Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
• Highly effective decarbonizer which, in just a few minutes, breaks down carbonaceous residues inside the silencer
• A great novelty in the world of detailing
• Its innovative formula shortens interior polishing times, thereby avoiding the use of traditional steel wool
• The product is to adhere to the side and work in utter safety
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the best international detailing centres
Directions For Use:
Apply the product on the inside of the exhaust pipe using a soft micro brush, let it act for at least 1 minute every 5000 km travelled then remove it with a wet microfibre cloth. Avoid contact with unpainted plastic.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.