Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
Acid Rain and Mineral Stain Remover
• Removes limescale and acid rain residues from windows and bodywork, shortening polishing time considerably
• It helps the detailer in one of the hardest tasks, the removal of limescale traces from the paint
• Its special gel formula allows quick and easy direct application only in the areas where needed
• Thanks to its formula features, it can be used in preparation for nano coating on windows to degrease and purify them
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the most prestigious sports car makers worldwide
Directions For Use:
in the presence of stubborn limescale stains which have not been removed by our #PURÌFICA, apply #ÈNERGO - diluted from pure to 1:5 - on a glove and apply it on wet car, away from the sun, one panel at a time then rinse. If any limescale spots should remain after performing this step, apply #ÈNERGO in small drops directly on the surface or pour it on a cotton disc, apply it to the body and let it act for 5 minutes, rubbing with circular motions. Then rub with a moist microfibre. #ÈNERGO does not damage paints and plastic parts, but in the presence of delicate, soft or single layer paints it is recommended to proceed with caution, avoiding to use the pure product to prevent the appearance of halos.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.