Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
Hyper dressing sealant for Plastic, Rubber parts and Tyres Gloss Gel
• Multi-purpose Hyper dressing for a vast range of applications, specifically for external and internal plastic car parts
• Easy to spread and apply and offering optimal coverage, it ensures excellent resistance to washout, even chemical
• Its polymer matrix assures a duration of about 3 months on the surfaces, protecting them from the UV rays which damage rubber, plastic, vinyl and leather, reviving the colour without greasing
• It withstands stains, effectively protecting against water and dirt, assuring extremely high protection and excellent beading effect
• It is water-based, does not contain any solvents and respects surfaces: even at the end of its duration cycle, it does not release residues and does not discolour plastic parts
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the most prestigious sports car makers worldwide
Directions For Use:
Unlike competing products in gel format, #HYDRA is a fluid which assures excellent spreadability and penetration in micropores. Very easy to spread, extremely concentrated and with high yield, #HYDRA is especially versatile because it may be used from pure to 1:5 dilution according to the level of protection and brightness one wishes to obtain. The second layer further enhances the effect of the first. To achieve greater brightness on the tyres, dispense #HYDRA on the tyre shoulder and let it dry.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.