Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
#OMNÌA 2.0 is a unique product of its kind. In addition to having the characteristics expected from a modern interior cleaner including a thorough and safe cleaning on all materials, even the most delicate or sensitive ones.
#OMNÌA 2.0 has passed the strict international tests for virucidal and bactericidal activity UNI EN 1276 | UNI EN 13697 | UNI EN 14476 carried out by independent ISO 17025: 2005 accredited external laboratories
#OMNÌA 2.0 boasts 7 exclusive advantages:
1. It has passed strict international virucidal activity and bactericidal tests
2. It removes bad odours and prevents them from forming.
3. Its innovative formula does not strain the materials or the colours. It contains a plastic restoring agent and a UVA and UVB protective filter which, in addition to giving the panels and dashboards a bright colour and a silky feel, enhances their natural opacity.
4. Since it is not an APC but an interior cleaner, it has a higher concentration with respect to other products in its category, a feature that makes it highly versatile to use, turning it, in the recommended dilution, into a quick interior detailer.
5. Perfect finish: thanks to its special formula, with newly designed surfactants, it is able to provide the best performance in the presence of low alkalinity, creating a foam that is easy to rinse and easy to process. It leaves the surface free of debris after passing a microfibre cloth over it. The use of a soft bristle brush for cleaning leather or plastic allows a deep cleansing on dirt that is difficult to remove, minimising the need to use the melamine sponge.
6. It does not contain caustic or alcoholic substances and can therefore be used with the Tornador or RotorJet systems without causing irritation to the respiratory tract and on leather seats without dehydrating them.
7. It is compatible with previously applied fabric and leather sealants.
For deep cleaning in case of stubborn dirt, use pure or diluted 1:1.
To restore plastics strained by aggressive APCs previously used or faded by the sun, use pure or diluted 1:1.
For special cleaning dilute 1:2.
For normal cleaning dilute 1:10.
For leather cleaning dilute 1:4.
To use it as a quick interior cleaner dilute 1: 15.
With Tornador or RotorJet system dilute 1:7
Instructions For Use:
For special cleaning, spray the product on the surface, distributing it with a brush or soft bristle brush in order to create a soft and dense foam. Lastly, remove by using a dry microfiber cloth. For routine cleaning or maintenance, spray the product on the surface and then wipe with a microfibre cloth. To enhance the natural finish of the plastics, spray the product and leave it on for 5 minutes, and then remove it with a dry microfibre cloth to restore the plastics on vintage cars or affected by incorrect washing, use the product while pure or 1:1 at most and spread it with a brush. Let it sit for around 10 minutes until it dries, then wipe with a wet microfibre cloth and dry with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
INTERNATIONAL TESTS CERTIFYING ITS PURIFYNG ACTIVITY
UNI EN 1276
Quantitative test in suspension for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the food and industrial fields, domestic and institutional.
UNI EN 13697
Quantitative test in suspension for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial and domestic fields and institutional, without mechanical action (given by brushes, brush, microfiber).
UNI EN 14476
Quantitative test in suspension for evaluation of virucidal activity in healthcare environments.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.