Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
Wash and Hydrophobic Coat Car Shampoo
• The next generation of neutral shampoo, “Wash&Coat” washes, seals, protects and extends the life of the previously applied coating.
• On untreated cars, it is able to assure gloss and protection, equal to nano-sealants.
• With excellent cleaning properties and good lubrication, it adheres and protects wonderfully, assuring extremely high beading and sheeting levels up to 4 months.
• Consisting of a mixture of solubilised siloxanes that adhere to the body assuring protection, silkiness and resistance, with excellent foaming and lubrication during washing.
• Although it is a neutral product, it has excellent cleaning properties: it dissolves and softens dirt.
• It does not interfere with nano-protectives applied on windows and leaves no halos or streaks.
• Utmost ease of use and easy correction of detailer errors (thanks to our exclusive “I Forgive You” technology).
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the most prestigious sports car makers worldwide.
Direction For Use:
in case of vehicles not protected by nano-sealants, dilute 1:100; for coating or sealant maintenance, dilute up to 1:150. Thanks to the same mother particle, layers of #REVÌTAX, #BENEFÌCIA and #CUPÌDO can be overlaid. Maximum protection is achieved eight hours after application.
Do not use on hot surfaces. With high operating temperatures, especially in hotter seasons, the sealant action of #REVÌTAX could be too quick. Therefore we recommend treating the vehicle in two/three parts and rinsing after a while in order to prevent the product from drying on the surface. Remove any streaks with #PERFÈCTA Quick Detailer.
3PH Cycle Invention
This product is part of the LaboCosmetica patented technology "3PH Detailing Wash" product.
LaboCosmetica 3PH Wash System (Registered Trademark) was created to help car owner in one of the most important phase of car detailing, both on protected or on a unprotected car.
3PH Detailing Wash System eliminates and purifies your car paintwork, by removing all types of dirt and contamination that turn your car paint work colour off and dull look. If your car has been coated with reputable car coating, such as ceramic coating, Labocosmetica 3PH Detailing Wash will bring back the water beading and water sheeting performances and protection on your car, previously applied.
LaboCosmetica 3PH Detailing Wash Steps:
Step 1 - PRIMUS
Step 2 - PURIFICA
Step 3 - SEMPER or REVITAX
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.