Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
Shampoo and Wax for Matt and Wrapped Cars.
• Shampoo with excellent cleaning properties, ideal for matt or wrapped paints.
• Assures effective body protection against UV rays for at least 2 weeks.
• Self-drying product, it makes the subsequent drying phase much easier.
• With a highly lubricating action, it is completely safe on the waxes applied.
• It does not affect body silkiness, wholly respecting the matt finish.
• Thanks to easy rinse-ability, it prevents the formation of stripes and halos in the drying stage.
• Its sequestrant components, used to remove from the water the calcium and magnesium particles that interfere on the yield of the product, leaving the surfactants free to operate at their best, make it indispensable also on normal paints in the presence of hard water, for normal maintenance wash.
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the most prestigious sports car makers worldwide.
Directions For Use:
#SÀTINO is extremely concentrated and particularly effective already in 1:60 dilution. Wash the vehicle using a microfibre glove, then rinse with cold water and dry with a microfibre cloth. All references of the #LABOCOSMETICA line benefit from the extensive experience gained by Mafra within ISO 14001 certification: its guidelines, in fact, entail progressive reduction of the products’ environmental impact and water consumption.
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.