Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF SUPERCAR OWNER CIRCLE (SOC):
• Neutral maintenance, super-concentrated shampoo with a high lubricating action.
• Featuring excellent cleaning properties and a pleasant scent.
• Completely safe on nano-coating and previously applied sealant treatments.
• It may be used without removing the underlying wax layers, even the most delicate, such as the carnauba-based ones.
• “Easy To Rinse” with a spray nozzle.
• Without any waxes or brightness enhancers, it does not cause stripes and may be used on windows as well.
• Its lather dissolves the dirt on the car’s surface, encapsulates it and keeps it in suspension, removing it safely yet gently.
• Thoroughly researched, developed and tested by Mafra laboratories in cooperation with the most prestigious sports car makers worldwide.
Direction for use:
#SÈMPER is extremely high performing even at high dilutions (up to 1:1500) and may be used with medium hard water. For harder water, it is recommended to increase the concentration or use our #SÀTINO shampoo for easier drying and to reduce limescale residues. All references of the #Labocosmetic® a line benefit from the extensive experience accrued by Mafra within ISO 14001 certification: its guidelines, in fact, entail progressive reduction of the products’ environmental impact and water consumption.
3PH Cycle Invention
This product is part of the LaboCosmetica patented technology "3PH Detailing Wash" product.
LaboCosmetica 3PH Wash System (Registered Trademark) was created to help car owner in one of the most important phase of car detailing, both on protected or on a unprotected car.
3PH Detailing Wash System eliminates and purifies your car paintwork, by removing all types of dirt and contamination that turn your car paint work colour off and dull look. If your car has been coated with reputable car coating, such as ceramic coating, Labocosmetica 3PH Detailing Wash will bring back the water beading and water sheeting performances and protection on your car, previously applied.
LaboCosmetica 3PH Detailing Wash Steps:
Step 1 - PRIMUS
Step 2 - PURIFICA
Step 3 - SEMPER or REVITAX
3 TUV Certifications
Labocosmetica is the only company in the sector having 3 certifications, as below:
- TUV 9001 (Process and Organization)
- TUV 14001 (Environment Friendly)
- TUV 18001 (Product Security)
LaboCosmetica is the first in the world to be certified from a German Bureau, declaring that the products are safe and they do not damage the surfaces.
LaboCosmetica is the only producer declaring the products are without PFAS.
What is PFAS?
PFAS is a persistent harmful chemicals exist in many products, that can lead to adverse human health effects, such as:
- Low infant birth weights,
- Effects on the immune system,
- Cancer (for PFOA), and
- Thyroid hormone disruption (for PFOS).
OMNIA 2.0 and DERMA CLEANER 2.0 Certification:
EN 1276 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal activity
EN 13697 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Bactericidal Activity - Without mechanical action
EN 14476 - Chemical disinfectants and anti-septics - Virucidal Activity in the medical area
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.