Mafra, a renowned Italian Company since year 1965. The official supplier and partners of world renowned automobile most luxury sports cars such as Lamborghini and Maserati. Mafra is as well the only selected official partner with some of the most prestigious car clubs in the world, such as Supercar Owners Circle, taking care of the club member's highly sought after vintage cars to their limited edition supercars.
Whether you are a everyday commuter car owners, car maniac, car enthusiast, vintage car collectors or luxury supercar owners, with Mafra, the cosmetic for your car, you have your car care covered.
All Round Plastic Protectant from Mafra 's Maniac Line is a water-based, pH-neutral treatment for interior and exterior car plastics .
The product is stain resistant, repels water and dirt in general . The treated surface will require less cleaning and will keep looking like new over time.
Thanks to Anti-UV Technology ™, it effectively blocks ultraviolet rays, preventing whitening and cracking of the treated surfaces.
- MULTIPURPOSE: All Round Plastic Protectant is a car detailing product applicable to all car plastics, suitable for the treatment of internal and external plastics;
- PREVENTS: thanks to the application of the product it is possible to prevent whitening and cracking of plastics;
- PROTECTS: the product is stain resistant, repels water and dirt and blocks ultraviolet rays
HOW TO USE:
The product is very versatile and lends itself to different types of use:
-For faded and tired interior cabin plastics:
- Dilute 1: 1 (1 part of product and 1 part of water);
- Dispense the product on a microfiber cloth or applicator;
- Distribute the product evenly on the surface;
- Finish with a clean, dry microfiber cloth ;
-External plastics bleached and worn by time:
- Dispense the pure product on a microfiber cloth or applicator;
- Distribute evenly on the surface;
- Finish with a clean, dry microfiber cloth;
-To get a natural effect;
- Dilute the product 1: 2 (1 part of product and 2 parts of water)
- Dispense the product onto a cloth and spread it out evenly
- Finish with a clean, dry cloth
Before treating external plastic and rubber parts, wash the surface with APC and dry with a clean microfibre cloth. Spread the pure product with a microfibre pad and, in the presence of porous or faded plastics, repeat the operation after one hour to obtain a homogeneous surface.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.