Since 1965 Mafra has the aim to enhance and protect with great passion the international automotive heritage; this is possible by applying the maximum expression of Made in Italy to cosmetics for cars.
Thanks to its manufacturer experience and its forefront Research Laboratories, Mafra combines perfectly high level quality and technology standards through artisanal production methods that allow excellent final results.
The history of Mafra has its roots in the distant half of the sixties. The entrepreneurial instincts of its founder, Gianfranco Mattioli, suggested him to transfer the principles of human cosmetics in a totally new field: so was born the famous slogan "cosmetics for your car."
What was called cosmetics at that time, is today called detailing.
This is why, from this insight and more than half a century later, his descendants have given rise to the Labocosmetica line: a great concentrated of technology, innovation and tradition dedicated to those who demand the most for treatment of his car.
The ferrous contamination deposited on the bodywork or penetrated into the paint of the circle, they are impossible to remove with conventional cleaning methods.
Fallout Iron Remover 500ml has been specially developed to eliminate what classic rim cleaners cannot eliminate. The product is highly effective and acid-free and is ideal for all steel rims , alloy and also on chrome rims and polished . Thanks to its innovative formula, it chemically converts and dissolves ferrous residues that have penetrated into the paint, creating a purplish solution that can be easily rinsed in complete safety.
The product is non-toxic, has a balanced pH and can be used on the bodywork , for example on cars that have parked near railway stations or trams. The product has a characteristic smell of sulfur, which is why we recommend using it in an open and well-ventilated place.
- Eliminates ferrous contamination deposited on the bodywork or penetrated into the rim paint
- Ideal on all steel and light alloy rims and also on chromed and polished rims.
- Free of acids
- The product can also be used on the bodywork
How to use
To decontaminate the rims :
1. Dispense Fallout Iron Remover on the rim and leave it to act for about 3/4 minutes without allowing the surface to dry. Its innovative formula is characterized by a particular indicator that reacts with the ferrous contaminating particles present on the rim, dissolving them. While it acts, it assumes the characteristic purplish color that melts and at the same time deeply degreases the treated surface.
2. Help yourself with a brush to remove the dirt in depth even between the spokes and in the most difficult to reach interstices. Then proceed to rinse the rim with plenty of water and dry with a microfibre cloth.
3. To allow the best decontamination, if the rim is very dirty, it is preferable to first use our Rims & Tires Cleaner and rinse and dry carefully.
To decontaminate the bodywork :
1. Wash and dry the car.
2. Dispense the product at a distance of 60 cm to have a wide range of action. Proceed panel by panel and half car at a time, to avoid letting the product dry on the paint.
3. Wait 2/3 minutes for the product, reacting with the ferrous particles, to take on its characteristic purple color, then proceed with rinsing.
Do not allow the product to come into contact with cast iron brake calipers rich in ferrous substances. Do not use on hot surfaces.
To maintain the correct appearance of the rims, decontaminate the rims approximately every 3000 km
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.